I was hoping to get some feedback about the trivia contest and see if people were interested in keeping it going. If you’re so inclined, I’d appreciate your input on the following:
- Best day of the week (currently Sunday at 3pm SLT)
- Best time of day
- How often? Monthly? Every two weeks? (Weekly is probably too time-intensive)
- Length of time: an hour? 90 minutes?
- Willing to volunteer? Bartend, keep score, and so on?
- Suggestions for improvement?
Keep in mind I’m doing it all “by hand” but may use a trivia ball/hud in the future that doesn’t require one to pay to play. Current format is to announce the start of the round, allow 30 seconds for a response, announce the winner and the prize won (or announce there was no winner and provide the answer).
Based on the first contest’s fumblings, I will probably have all the prizes rezzed and then deliver the prizes after the contest to keep things moving along.
Any suggestions and comments welcome. Thanks!