Last night there was a trivia contest in the notes.
Prize for trivia contest will be a chance at pass for a temp rezzer christmas tree (255 temp prims max) from the mayor’s office. I will allow one per sim. That means you should enter even if you can’t get all the answers, I will be ranking the entries by completness/correctness.
To enter, send your answers back to me via notecard before next wednesday’s office hours, put your name in the name of the notecard please. Here’s the questions:
1. Tiny Tin was What?
A: An alcoholic beverage.
B: a Giant Robot.
C: a Clockwork Urchin.
D: all of the above
2. What happened if you ate one of Ordinal Malaprop’s Christmas candies?
3. Who was Ruthorford of Ruthorford square? (full name)
4. Doctor Obolensky had factories that produced two different food products. What were the foods?
5. What is Tenk’s nickname for the New Babbage sim? (the sim, not the estate)
6. What is the oldest unaltered standing build in Babbage Square?
7. What was Mr. Underby’s orginal profession before he got into politics?
8. What was the occasion for the first Breakfast in Babbage broadcast?
9. What was the name of the homestead sim that used to be located south of the Vernian Sea?
10. How many bars are there currently in Babbage?
11. What was the name of the sim that Mayor Sprocket planned, but was never rezzed?
12. What is the real name of the Ghost Train?
13. Which establishment has had more owners, the Gangplank or the Cocoajava?
14. BONUS: How many sims have been derezzed in New Babbage estate?
Some of these that would only be known to oldtimers can be found inworld if you are particularly nosey in your camming. Answers will be given in next week’s Engineer Notes.