Summer town hall was held at the Bucket of Blood where the heat made everything feel sticky. Transcript follows in comments.
- New ‘historical sketch’ roleplay notecard are in the info booths
- Capt Hienrichs was issued a whip to get the Welcome Center built. There is no safe word.
- Mr Tenk owns the rights to New Babbage and you’ll have to get your writing past him if you are thinking of publishing in a real book store if you intend to use New Babbage directly in your work. Zaros said similiar things with regards to Cabbits, which have their own graphic novel.
- Zaros suggested putting some information on licensing in the info booths. General licensing has always been granted for videos and tourists, but with all the writing going on, interesting questions being raised.
- There’s some behind the scenes talk between New Gallifrey and NB with regards to roleplay that won’t many any sense to anyone who isn’t Gallifreyan.
- Next town hall will be in September to plan Halloween through New Year