My writing and editing projects at Horror Addicts
Former Editrix at The Aether Salon
Maestra of Comparison Heaven, a visual comparison database for ball jointed dolls (under renovation)
Master Gardener, former Girl Scout, wayward tinker.
The Archives has possibly eaten this profile, and it may again! Omnomnom. Hungry as the Yule Goat. It’s always a Work in Progress anyway!
Meanwhile, here’s the L$99 version:
2008 – shortly after Fauve resolved onto the world grid, her avatar consciousness was transferred permanently into the form of a clockwork doll. It was a marvelous fit and freed of the shackles of burdensome humanity, she was happy to devote herself to Mr Aberdon and their adventures, all purely creative pursuits. The Clockwork Hearts group and the Doll Factory at All Dolled Up became a cooperative venture featuring over a dozen creatives happily offering their doll-themed items in a huge toy box with an avatar-sized doll house and partying together at The Clockwork Cafe in a giant cake on an enormous table over the Toybox – all hidden away high up in the sky.
– LEA artist, when LEA was. Photography, builds, narrative.
-Lady Commander of The Piermont Landing and Chatelaine of The Lotus of the Sea. Owner of Club Gothique.
– NBLCBL – The New Babbage Ladies Civic Beautification League (self-appointed authority that has dangerously escaped the boundaries of a mere Committee – a fictional and subversive ‘gang’ with no actual authority and no little amount of Pomposity – assumed for the sole purposes of Fun, Uniforms, Guerilla Gardening and Informative Sign-Making)
– Companion and chronicler adventuring with the Children of Stories at Fantasy Faire (We don’t hold Charity Balls folks, I’m not your Huckleberry)
– Soloist and costume mistress for Ballet Pixelle, a blended realities ballet company operating in both SL and First Life, sometimes simultaneously. (former)
– Visionaire photography student. 2019-present
– Editrix of the Aether Salon blog and archive (former)
– Impresaria, professional dilettante (eternal)
Fauve lives a purposely blended reality in the creative space where avatar and typist become one. For her, consciousness overlaps and neither world is ever completely left behind.
Her typist is a freelance artist and conventionally published author who writes and podcasts for HorrorAddicts.net. She works on short-term projects several times a year in the Archives of the Kansas City Ballet.
She is occasionally invited to contribute art, photography pieces, short fiction and poetry (both written and spoken word) to likely places under both her typist and avatar name but she actively shuns the title of ‘writer with a capital W’ – usually much preferring the company of fellow multidisciplinary artists who better share her sensibilities. It’s always the message, never any one medium of expression, that holds her focus and fascination.
If you ‘do not understand why there is first life information listed here’ then there’s a good chance you will not grok the fu of Fauve either…and that’s ok.