With some excellent assistance from the good Mr. Tosh, I was able to complete my first draft of the New Babbage Transit Authority Guide to include all the working Tram lines. If you know of any working public transit routes you would like added, please let me know. I am next going to work on adding major street names if I can find a source. Through discussion we thought of future routes/maps we would like to have.
- The elevated Tram to Upper Bow Street.
- The Arial Tram Line to the Gut
- A ferry from Clockhaven to the Canals entrance in Port Babbage.
- A water taxi through the Canals.
Additional Maps or routes to add to the TAG:
- Any Airship lanes or regular air routes
- A sewer map (only available from the public works department or from an Urchin – the Urchin one being more complete, although crudely ‘annotated’)
- Bar Map
- The Fells whenever that gets put in. (I hope not to remove the Vernian Deep from the map for sentimental and aesthetic reasons)
- The routes to Bump, Mondrago, etc as supplementals for our intrepid adventures.
Eventually I hope to produce this complete TAG to be available at the City Hall, Transit Stations and fine establishments for safe and efficient navigation of our fair city. ((I hope to make a HUD version which with luck will feel more like using a paper city guide))