Think of this as a much more beneficial trade for your typist. Granted this is something I must stress you are not obligated to do and MUST do at your OWN risk and expense, but all in all it should be great fun.
The idea came to me like the calories to my hips when discussing nummys in the general chat of New Babbage. Mrs. Underby and I had discussed the glorious after Easter shopping to be had, and some of our more lucky UK friends had expressed interest in the infamous tootsie rolls for in trade of the amazing Aerobars.
Being the WOMAN that I am…I could not resist and thought how fun would it be to do a candy trade. State to state, country to country, as long as shipping rules are followed, and pockets not too broke, this could be an interesting way to taste a new treat.
Here’s the rules:
1. DO ensure that what you are wanting is not a perishable item and is legal to be shipped via mail.
2. Don’t be a jerk, and ask for something and provide nothing in return.
3. DO ensure that all items are wrapped completely when purchased and wrapped again with something before shipping.
4. DO Use descretion when collaborating and keep all addresses, info kept to IM’s here in the non-ning or in emails for proper privacy sake.
5. DO have fun with this!
6. DO make sure that what you are asking for is not going to cause an allergic reaction before you request the object.
**Should anything happen to your package, your person, or anything of the sort, no one is held responsible BUT you. Now…get out those lists and go forth and candy trade!**