Notes from Clockwinder Tenk’s planning coffee:
- Tenk to be away January 7-late March (doing the pirate thing in Zanzibar)
- Cleanslate to hold office hours, Tesla Tripsa to manage meters
- Canal freeze to happen right after Christmas
- Winter thaw to wait until Tenk returns
- City-wide hunt to take place in January (Wirefly/Orchid to coordinate)
- Founders Week January 16-22
- Airship Regatta Jan 22 (time trials available January 16)
- Oiling Festival categories needed
- Build contests planned: clutter and export, Honking Big Machines, windmills, Imperial flag, 1930s-era movie posters about Babbage, best oiler. Suggested: prefabs.
- Steamlands Grand Tour Mid-February
- RFL Season (begins mid-March; theme: Seasons of Hope).
- Mainland invasion theme brewing. Babbager should consider becoming an explorer in the name of Babbage if they’re looking for something to do
- Public-facing Babbage website project to get underway in January – interest meeting notice to be posted on the BAR
- Possible RL publication of Flash Fiction stories may occur, and may lead to other publication projects. Writers remember to get your Flash Fiction submission to Canolli Capalini and consider assembling any other material for future projects. See AE for details.
- Tourist hub proposal: direct tourists to a single point, advertise land rental, merchants, guided tours, activities
- Request for more militia activity. Officer corps reform, regular events, a Militia Day, and making it easier to join were all discussed.
- Proposal for Ladies of New Babbage calendar (Miss Babbage?)
- Suggestion that Tenk ought to have a gavel
Spread the love