Press "Enter" to skip to content

Halp! (City rent problem)

Hi folks, quick question:

Who is the person to contact regarding property rented from the city while Tenk is elsewhere?

My cable is down and I can’t get inworld to pay my rent, ack.

Spread the love


  1. Mr Underby Mr Underby July 26, 2011

    It is my understand that Miss Tesla Tripsa is taking care of rental matters whilst the clockwinder is unavailable.  Failing that, perhaps seek out Mr Cleanslate?

    • Fono Heninga Fono Heninga July 26, 2011

      Ah! Thank you Mr. U, much obliged*.

      *Er. Does not extend to matters of villany. No offence. *cough*

  2. Aeolus Cleanslate Aeolus Cleanslate July 26, 2011

    Once notified, I’m sure Miss Tripsa will not turn you out into the street, Miss Heninga. ;-)

Leave a Reply