Home Forums Marketplace Iron Bay Chef 2: Krakens, Worms and Wiggyfish, Oh My!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Ceejay Writer
      Participant

While doing some other stuff in my Amazon account, I noticed the book that Junie Ginsberg, Nika Thought-Werk and I put together a couple of years back.  It hasn’t been mentioned in quite a while, so the newer Babbagers may not be aware of it.

This is a collection of the ‘recipes’ entered in a contest we held in 2012 — our version of Iron Chef. It’s only available in Kindle, but if there was every a clamoring for it, I could create a paperback version at Amazon as well. Click the link below and you can read some preview pages. (The recipes are still hilarious, and the whole project still cracks me up. Krackens me up? Whatever!)

Iron Bay Chef 2: Krakens, Worms and Wiggyfish, Oh My!

Iron Bay Chef 2 Book Cover

• This topic was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Ceejay Writer.
        • This topic was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Ceejay Writer.
        • This topic was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Ceejay Writer. Reason: Apparently I can't use code snippets generated by Amazon for book cover previews
        Junie Ginsburg
        Keymaster

What? Wow! Has it had many downloads?

Who wants another Iron Bay Chef? Seems like we are overdue for some new recipes…

Ceejay Writer
          Participant

Want the honest truth?  Two downloads – zero reviews. I’d adore doing it again, but not sure there’s enough interest to make it worthwhile.

But really – that one was SO FUN, wasn’t it?????

Junie Ginsburg
            Keymaster

It started out as a lark though, not a book. I’d love to do it just for giggles again sometime even if it isn’t publishable. Or at least try, because it WAS so much fun! :-)

Ceejay Writer
              Participant

I’m totally on board for round two! It’s fun to pull the creativity out of Babbagers!  And hey, we’re a couple of crusty old lady Babbagers, we can do whatever we want, right? Get off my lawn.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Spread the love