Home Forums Town Crier (OOC) ARCHIVE UPDATE

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Mr Tenk

ARCHIVE UPDATE: i suppose it is our own fault for telling the story in such a way that fires keep destroying our halls of records. The old BAR is currently up as archive-only, and I would not expect it to be there for more than a year:

http://cityofnewbabbage.online/reader/

Mr Cleanslate is still trying to locate the wiki. Everything on the old BAR, except the WIKI (Archives tab), is here on the new WordPress site, it is just harder to find.

It is possible to see the WIKI articles if you use VIEW SOURCE. Grab what you need, as I know some folks had manuscripts stashed in there. Remember to change “.com” to “.online” to find things. Jed has some experience with how wiki code works and is looking into an easier way to grab the whole thing.

MEANWHILE.

Writers. GO GET YOUR STUFF. If it’s important, stash it on your avatar’s gmail or G-Drive account. It’s free and large and easily shared with writing partners.

Good luck.

Fauve Aeon
        Participant

This is good news, sir. Even though I had not posted much yet, it’s good to have my bio’s chunk o’ links! I was not looking forward to chasing them again and as with the social networks and photo hosting websites, lesson learned and I am keeping my New Babbage based things backed up now too.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Spread the love