Home Forums News from City Hall Fall 2019 Town Hall Full Transcript Reply To: Fall 2019 Town Hall Full Transcript

Mr Tenk
Participant

[13:02] Edda Underwood (edan.borrelly): let’s watch movies here!
[13:02] Gabrielle RielGabrielle Riel grins
[13:02] Philip Underwood (pilipo.underwood): oh yeah!
[13:02] Mosseveno Tenk: let’s watch movies instead. excellent idea
[13:02] Gabrielle Riel: It would be ideal for that.
[13:02] Edda Underwood (edan.borrelly)Edda Underwood (edan.borrelly) grins
[13:02] Junie Ginsburg: The Princess Bride – go!
[13:03] Mosseveno Tenk: you can watch movies are Ruby’s
[13:03] Gabrielle RielGabrielle Riel was just talking about Cary Elwes this morning
[13:03] Philip Underwood (pilipo.underwood): I guess Debbie Does Dallas is right out?
[13:03] Jimmy Branagh: Robot Monster!
[13:03] Cyan Rayna: Princess Bride is a great movie to watch here
[13:03] Junie GinsburgJunie Ginsburg nods
[13:03] Edda Underwood (edan.borrelly): okay… three to one to one to one
[13:03] Jimmy Branagh: The Brain from Planet Arous!
[13:04] Mosseveno Tenk: righto, so Edda built a punkin, so that makes her the Punkin Queen this year
[13:04] Cyan Rayna: XD
[13:04] Mosseveno Tenk: Mrs Underwood, would you like to say anything to start your reign?
[13:04] Jimmy BranaghJimmy Branagh applauds
[13:04] Philip Underwood (pilipo.underwood): All hail the Pumpkin Queen!
[13:04] Junie GinsburgJunie Ginsburg applauds
[13:04] Philip Underwood (pilipo.underwood)Philip Underwood (pilipo.underwood) presents her proudly
[13:04] Edda Underwood (edan.borrelly): free pumpkin things to everyone who wants to put one out for trick or treating… just let me know
[13:04] Cyan Rayna: congrats
[13:04] Gabrielle Riel: There is a lovely pumpkin dress from Boudoir you can get Edda.
[13:04] Edda Underwood (edan.borrelly): oh? hmmmm, I’ll check it out
[13:04] Mosseveno Tenk: i’ll want one for my collection. can we see it?

[13:05] Edda Underwood (edan.borrelly): sure, need to check the perms
copy if you can
[13:05] Jimmy BranaghJimmy Branagh jumps at the scary punkin
[13:05] Russell A. Firecrest (adventureruss): Oh fabulous!
[13:05] Mosseveno Tenk: for trick or treats, we usually put out the punkins for the last week in october, the punkins have a gift script that will give away a nice prize.
what you put in your punkin is totally up to you.
[13:06] Cyan Rayna: very spoopy
[13:06] Philip Underwood (pilipo.underwood): Hey CJ!
[13:06] Mosseveno Tenk: set it for sale? so we all can grab it?
[13:06] Philip Underwood (pilipo.underwood): Hey Luc
[13:07] Edda Underwood (edan.borrelly): jsure, try that ?
[13:07] Ceejay Writer: Hi Philip!
[13:07] Junie Ginsburg: Bought it!
yay
[13:07] Mosseveno Tenk: or you can send it out in a notice once you have a script. you have notice power
[13:07] Jimmy Branagh: Got one
[13:07] Edda Underwood (edan.borrelly): ok, so I’ll put one out by the Hearth at Port for anyone to get
[13:08] ℒucifer ℳorningstar (luciferaaeterna): Hello Phil!
[13:08] Edda Underwood (edan.borrelly): oh, don’t give me so much power… heheheheee
[13:08] Jimmy Branagh: Mr. Datk might put it atop a greased pole so the urchins will have to work for it
Dark
[13:08] Philip Underwood (pilipo.underwood): She’s the woman with the power.
[13:08] Edda Underwood (edan.borrelly): hmhmmm!
just make sure it works ok
[13:08] Mosseveno Tenk: cool. i can retexture the sign on mine
[13:09] Edda Underwood (edan.borrelly): yes
Urchins Unite!
[13:09] Cyan Rayna: hehehe
Hiyas Tepic
[13:09] Vic Mornington (victor1st.mornington): >.<
[13:09] Cyan Rayna: wb Victor
[13:09] Ceejay Writer: I like it heaps! Love the twig appendages.
[13:09] Tepic Harlequin: watcha all!
[13:09] Gabrielle Riel: wb Vic and hey Tepic!
[13:09] Mosseveno Tenk: i’m running behind as usual, but fall colors is in effect. change your trees, and the ground will catch up as the leaves fall
[13:09] Edward Pearse: Looks very cool
[13:09] Jimmy Branagh: Hoy Tepic ans anyone I missed
[13:09] Mosseveno Tenk: snowfall
[13:09] Cailín Mac Aodha (coleen88mcgee): whatcha Tepic, get a punkin thar

[13:10] Mosseveno Tenk: american thanksgiving is late this year, and i go camping
so lets say wednesday dec. 4th to start winterizing
don’t want to start that on a tuesday
[13:10] Edward Pearse: Just do it before you go
[13:10] Tepic Harlequin: think thanksgiving is late ev erywhere… even possibly cancelled!
[13:10] Edward Pearse: Christine already has snow in RL
[13:11] Jimmy Branagh: It’s three weeks to Halloween and the stores already have eggnog
[13:11] Mosseveno Tenk: oh sure, mr p.
[13:11] Ceejay Writer: Thanksgiving is on my Birthday Eve, so I’m not dissing it.
[13:11] Cyan Rayna: that sounds about right Jimmy
[13:11] Philip Underwood (pilipo.underwood): Stuff is still Halloweeny in y typists state
[13:11] Edda Underwood (edan.borrelly)Edda Underwood (edan.borrelly) moves the Pumpkin Things out of the way
[13:11] Mosseveno Tenk: its not like i can roll the whole estate to winter in an afternoon anymore
[13:11] Edward Pearse: :-)
[13:11] Cyan Rayna: once the halloween stuff comes out so does the christmas stuff
[13:11] Jimmy Branagh: Used to be no eggnog till Thanksgiving
[13:11] Philip Underwood (pilipo.underwood): Not a spring chicken any more Tenk?
[13:12] Mosseveno Tenk: I’ve already started my egg nog
[13:12] Vic Mornington (victor1st.mornington): well i can help ya… no guaruntee the shine and bump will line up on some though >.<
[13:12] Nathan Adored: hmmmm…. The Pumpkin Things
[13:12] Cyan Rayna: I saw eggnog ice cream a few weeks ago
[13:12] Mosseveno Tenk: sadly, i have to sleep these days. and quite a lot. i don’t have as many hours in a day as i used to
land…
there was a big turn in this week, as will happen from time to time
but, if you’re a market watcher, i does feel like we’re heading into a recession
and i’m sure we’ll weather it as we always do
quarry hill might get moved to another spot, folks don’t seem to like the layout

[13:15] Vic Mornington (victor1st.mornington): ohhhh :(
[13:15] Edda Underwood (edan.borrelly): fill in behind clockhaven?
[13:15] Edward Pearse: I blame Mumsy
[13:15] Mosseveno Tenk: i’d still keep it here, but use it elsewhere
[13:15] Cyan Rayna: XD
[13:15] Jimmy BranaghJimmy Branagh chuckles
[13:15] Mosseveno Tenk: blame mumsy. she ain’t here
[13:15] Philip Underwood (pilipo.underwood): I liked it at the Quarry. But after the big buy in the Port I could not maintain it
[13:15] Cyan Rayna: she moved in and now everyone wants out
[13:15] Junie Ginsburg: I blame her too
[13:15] Mosseveno Tenk: mumsy moved to quarry hill, that will clear it out in no time
[13:15] Nathan Adored: 0o
[13:15] Junie GinsburgJunie Ginsburg sighs
[13:16] Cailín Mac Aodha (coleen88mcgee): So the lake, dam, etc gone? A rebuild?
[13:16] Mosseveno Tenk: has the bridge of thighs been spotted yet?
Mosseveno Tenk shrugs
[13:16] Ceejay Writer: Mumsy’s at fault, yep yep.
[13:16] Tepic Harlequin: does that mean she will have to move into the Gangplank?
[13:16] Junie GinsburgJunie Ginsburg laughs and cries
no
[13:16] Ceejay Writer: Basement UNDER the gangplank should be fine.
[13:16] Edda Underwood (edan.borrelly): Hmmm ((something wrong with Pumpkin Thingy))
[13:16] Mosseveno Tenk: would hate to lose the continuity on the north wall, but…
[13:16] Philip Underwood (pilipo.underwood): I think Edda’s place is far enough away from Mumsy. And there is water intervening so …
[13:16] Cyan Rayna: There’s still that option to move her between Emerson and Ms Book XD
[13:16] Mosseveno Tenk: thrown mumsy in the lake
[13:16] Junie GinsburgJunie Ginsburg laughs
[13:16] Ceejay Writer: Water pollution.
[13:17] Junie Ginsburg: make the Squire fish her out
[13:17] Nathan Adored: ((The Pumpkin Thingies would make a great name for a goofy horror-movie. :D ))
[13:17] Philip Underwood (pilipo.underwood): malicious spirits cannot cross bodies of water
[13:17] Gabrielle RielGabrielle Riel thinks throwing one’s Mumsy in the lake is a fine idea.
[13:17] Junie Ginsburg: hehe
[13:17] Mosseveno Tenk: as far as idea for things to do go, don’t make me part of the plan, or it’s not going to happen,
[13:17] Jimmy Branagh: It would be like dynamite fishing
[13:17] Mosseveno Tenk: i am drowning in projects right now, and it’s not a good feeling to leave folks hanging
[13:17] Babbage Palisade Meter (NLS: Fantastic Time Pieces by New Londo: >>> The rent on parcel ‘NLS: Fantastic Time Pieces by New London Systems’ at <230, 57, 106> in Babbage Palisade has been expired for more than 5 days.. <<<
[13:17] Ceejay WriterCeejay Writer sympathizes
[13:17] Russell A. Firecrest (adventureruss): So is there a definite plan for Quarry hill? Or is it still in the speculative stages?
[13:18] Mosseveno Tenk: speculation. the vacancy is very high, is what I am saying. higher than what i normally tolerate.
[13:18] Cailín Mac Aodha (coleen88mcgee): I see what you did there Russ, “speculative” stages
[13:19] Edda Underwood (edan.borrelly): I can move
[13:19] Cyan Rayna: So it’s either reconfigure it in general or reloacate it elsewhere
[13:19] Silas Merlin: you need more spots rented ?
[13:19] Nathan Adored: hmmmmm… speculative as in…. putting the New Babbage Stock Morket building there?
[13:19] Mosseveno Tenk: right now, it’s hard to say which way the wind is blowing, but it feels like there’s recession coming, and folks tend to pull back on their land holdings when things get tight in real life.
[13:19] Cailín Mac Aodha (coleen88mcgee)Cailín Mac Aodha (coleen88mcgee) nods
[13:19] Jimmy BranaghJimmy Branagh whispers about a decaying Whitechapel area merely in passing
[13:19] Mosseveno Tenk: don’t tease
[13:19] Gabrielle Riel: The Linden dollar value is dropping. That is an indicator of the SL economy, which will affect the estate.
[13:19] Russell A. Firecrest (adventureruss): I’m not certain I can keep the spots I have there, as issues appear to be mounting. I can’t currently catch up on the rents.
[13:19] Mosseveno Tenk: yeah, noticed that
[13:19] Edda Underwood (edan.borrelly): I agree, and we can easily move, I would just like the same size parcel