Town hall was held after a very long hiatus on Oct. 8 at 1pm.
- Need a volunteer to organize Trick-or-Treat punkins
- Dr. Evelyn Heim-Vögtlin, 4th caretaker of Steampunk Park, is looking for historic images of the park and new items to refurbish the lot, and Halloween decorations.
- Rent was lowered everywhere except Vernian Sea.
- Build code is a bit relaxed for Halloween decorations but don’t get walmart tacky.
- Monthly special events at the Pantheon for those that need an excuse to get dressed up.
- Bonfire Night & Burning Barrel Races 1st weekend in November. Expect mischief.
- Snowfall 3rd weekend in November (weekend BEFORE Thanksgiving). Snow textures will be issued.
- Christmas/Winter Holiday decorations must be in theme. Full-bright MUST be justified by technology. Lots of people keep sky at night during winter.
- Still need Christmas Broadcast stories or there will be no Christmas Broadcast.
- Roleplay seems to be going well lately because Tenk isn’t hearing about it. Keep it like that.
Next Town Hall will be in January and will discuss Oiling Festival. Transcript follows…