Goat is home for Autumn Break…we measured her this morning, same as this spring and last winter, 1.35m or 4feet 5 inches…which seems to be very close to the height of the Clockwinder, amusingly enough! Not a bad height to be!
Goat’s Autumn Tasks
- prim sweep your sewer lair and wash the animals, please, they are smelly down there and the goat has had a baby.
- fetch up the samples of the 3 bio-luminescent substances in the mines under Clockwork Co-operative, ((Babbage Square)) and set up the growing dishes for Mr Aberdon.
- get your Halloween punkin and make a treat to give away in Fauve’s Halloween decor area at Dark Alice
- work on the notes and swatches for the Winter Festival booth – the fabric bolts are in the artic of Dark Alice, ask Meido for the key. Use the blue and gold Lampas for the ballgown, the jewel tone velvets for the visiting dress and Irish linen for the men’s shirt.
- print off the letterpress calling cards for Winter
- Dance cards project
- get your truck over to Clockhaven and much out Mr Wiggles’ tank, the lair grate is stuck (again)